How Do You Put In ?

Discussion in 'Polls, Suggestions, Tips & "How To's"' started by TallPaul, May 7, 2007.

How Do You Put in for the Draw?

1. I use the Online way, it's easy and can I check though my credit card if drawn.

80.0%
  2. I use paper only, I don't trust Online anything.

20.0%
  3. I often forget about putting in for hunting and miss the dead line.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Just wondering how you put in for the Draw. I use Online to apply.
    Some won't do the Online way.

2. On Line.....get to ahve a clue sooner if you were drawn when they hit the CC's

3. they can use paper apps when they come out this week and go to the G&F office and drop them off or mail them into the G&F we like the deadline day our G&F office puts on a BBQ and we go out to help with the people and there apps. hope this helps you out

4. they can use CC on the paper apps also if i am right. lol thats ok we know when the draw is ready before you all do :p :p anyway ttee hhee

5. I keep trying to figure out how i am going to have that Trophy Bonus Point mounted..life size or semi sneak to the left

6. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

I'm with you knine, I don't have a trophy room big enough for all my trophy bonus point mounts.

7. Im an online guy. Seems these days you know a couple days earlier with the way the credit cards are hit.

8. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

So does it make a differents Online or Paper?

9. It used to be you couldn't put in with a credit card and snail mail had to send check or money order