Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In my usual boredom, I was sitting here wondering about our good friend - Coyote John (Chief).

For those that don't know, he's on a 1-month road trip through Colorado and Wyoming, with his wonderful wife and travel-trailer in tow.

I know John likes his milk, and for reasons unexplained, I 'm having intuitive visions of John -- toasting the day and relaxing to a 5:00 PM milk/cookies snacktime.

So, I got to wondering... just how many bottles of 2% will it take to get Chief back home? :beer:

Anyone care to guess? No prizes, just braggin' rights.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Depends entirely on the size of the bottle. But I'll guess anyway.........7

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll go with 5, but only because his wife can keep a closer watch on him in the trailer.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ok Dan--you think you're bored--watch this!
"Guidilines issued by the IRS provide that the 750 ml bottle chould yield between 16.9 and 33.9 drinks per bottle (the latter amt must be the owners pour) drinks per bottle. The dept. uses a figure of 20 drinks per bottle to compute the sales tax liability on dairy-based refreshments ."
Even at 16.9 drinks and 3 drinks per nite, a bottle would last 5.6333 nites. Allowing for a slight overpour--I rounded it down to 5. On a 30 day trip--that would amount to 6 -750 ml bottles of milk. But from my own personal mixology experience, I would believe that figure could be on the low side, because of a more than slight tendency to overpour,--by up to 2 bottles. Therefore--if this guy really loves his milk --2% or skim--I'd say maybe 6 1/2 bottles.
How is that for boredom??
BOB

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Classic boredom - balanced with deductive reasoning. LMAO.

I think you may be onto something with your formula. I can hardly wait for Chief to return - and spoil our little party.

·
Registered
33 Posts
ok seeing how i just got back from colorado on a week long trip and enjoy the finer points of moo juice myself im gonna say 4 1/2 bottles. at least thats what it was for me jim

G

·
WOW!!!! I ain't tell'n:p Suffice it to say that the fine people in Kentucky and Tennessee will have record profits in the second and third quarter of this calender year. Which is good for the market and will help boost our economy, hope ya'll have stock in these two fine companies. The breweries will also show a sharp increase over the same time period as will some of our friends in far and distant lands. There was also a fine winery in Hotchkiss, CO that I thought could use some out of state financial help, so ----.

At any rate it was a great trip and we saw a lot of this beautiful country of ours. Right now I got some "stuff" that needs tending to. I'll post later about the trip.

P.S. Never made it into Wyoming. Just Northern AZ, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico. I'll explain later.

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm just glad Chief made it home safe and had some fun along the way. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Welcome Home Chief! Ain't this weather lovely? LOL.

G

·
Hey Dan, I spent an extra day at Lyman because I knew you would bring over a bottle of that 2% stuff, I even accused the park ranger of hoarding it for herself. Sent my wife down to Springerville for a box of brownies to go with it.

Can't post any pictures until I figure out how to reduce them and I'm not sure I want to learn all this new fangled stuff. I think this new digital age has passed this old fart by.

We really had a great trip. When we went over the Rockies at Monarch Summit it was snowing. Saw a lot of elk, mulies, bighorns and even managed to call up a coyote.

Planning our getaway from Colorado into Wyoming the wife said: "I really miss the grandkids. Let's go home." Not wanting her to know that I also missed them, but would never admitt it I took your advice and said: "Yes dear."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts