Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
like this
???

you need to have a photobucket go here and get an account download your pixs into then when your ready check the box on the photo you want then click the bottom box it will copy the pix for you then come here and use the Ctrl + V keys at the same time and it will paste the photo here in the box

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I have a photo bucket account and post pictures on AZOD all the time.
Tryed to do it here and have no clue.
I must need to take the slow, old guy, one step at a time, get a hand held tutor class on how to post a picture here. Maybe that is why I don't see anyone else posting pictures here???

·
Registered
588 Posts
ok in the quick reply box just paste the pix there there is no image code box here like on azod took me awhile also lmao try it just copy then paste it right in the box

G

·
Yep it doesn't work. The Icon with the picture (insert image) does not work. Here is where you click it and a box pops up for you to copy an URL Link ( Address) to. This does not work on the advanced mode either. :confused:

I told them about this, but still does not work. If you copy the Image link from photobucket and paste it in your post it should work.

·
961 Posts
now that is a shedding idea..

·
Administrator
6,601 Posts
Folks, you do not have to have a photo hosted on the web in order to post pictures in your replies or New Threads.

When posting a picture, select the Go Advanced button (from the Quick Reply box).

When the compose box loads, scroll down the page a little bit and you will see Additional Options.

Click the Manage Attachments option.

You will then see an Upload Files From Your Computer option.

Click the Browse button and then select the picture you wish to post from your PC files by double-clicking on them.

Then select the Upload button.

When you are done uploading your pictures (and composing your text to your thread), simply click the Submit Reply button.

Thanks to everyone, I think it's time we make this a Sticky Thread.

·
961 Posts
Oh ...I have fun with posting pictures...I have been accused of posting to many..My obession is cute puppies
I do mine hosted...I was told it causes less memory or something with needed band width or something like that for the board...Guess more to be curtious

·
Administrator
6,601 Posts
If band-width becomes a problem, I'm sure the Admin's here will put a limit on the file size uploads. In the meanwhile, feel free to use the option that allows posting pictures directly from your PC files using the Browse option.

If you want to post hosted images, you can certainly do it that way too.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Those seemed to work OK, but I tried to post another one in the same way....but was told it was too large. I thought resizing was automatic? What do we do with large files........Thanks.

·
Administrator
6,601 Posts
You can re-size pictures several ways. Photobucket has a re-sizing tool, or you can use Picasa (or similar free software).

Additionally, and like most people choose to do, you can save a duplicate picture of one you already have saved on you PC. Since you'll be changing the size of your original picture, save it again. One to keep in it's original format/size and one to down-size for the forum. Once a duplicate is saved, open one of them and then "edit" it. In this process, you can manually select the width x height to those of the forum requirements, as well as other modifications as dictated by your individual image viewer.

wannago, if you need individual help, contact a Moderator (or myself) by sending a personal message for assistance.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks Thunder........I can do the PB resize, just thought I read someplace where the site resized automatically.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts