"Hunting Fool"

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by Rich B, Oct 24, 2020.

1. I came across a web-site called "Hunting Fool". $48 yearly membership. Much less expensive than "GoHunt". Is anyone out there a member of either and is this kind of membership even worth the money? Your thoughts on this would be appreciated. Not a fan of wasting my money.

2. It's a booking agency out of Cedar City UT or was. I'm blanking on the principal's name now, it's been many moons ago that I met him on a spring turkey hunt on the North Kaibab. He had stuck his truck in a snowdrift and I pulled him out. I just remembered his name, Garth Carter I think. His family was involved in the agency too. I've not used his services but I 'm sure the BBB or other similar groups can give you an update. JM

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    Rich B likes this.

3. If you're just looking for stats, Toprut is decent option.

Rich B likes this.
  4. To Many choices out there these days, all competing for your Buck !!

5. Schoom14

Schoom14 Staff Member Mod Premium Member

Go hunt did add a mapping service much like OnX and BaseMap. With 3D maps too. I used top rut last year. Some stats are missing but it worked for me. It’s the only one I have hands on experience with.

Rich B likes this.
  6. I went ahead and got the membership for TopRut. Not just because it was the cheapest , but for what I want, why pay more. Keeping my fingers crossed until April. This is the year I get drawn for elk!!!

Schoom14 likes this.
  7. Schoom14

Schoom14 Staff Member Mod Premium Member

Good choice. Get that tag!

8. Not much cheaper then OnX, specially when they do there 50% off sale at least 2 times a year.