I bought a bow

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by NickB, Apr 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I found mine on OfferUp. Checked every day for a few weeks until what I was looking for came across.

As for the arrows I think I'll start with some cheaper aluminum ones (Easton XX75) or maybe the low end carbon express arrows to get me started. Both are rated to be shot at 50-70#. Once I get dialed in I'll probably pick up a pack of nicer ones for when I actually go hunt. That being said, I am bidding on some decent arrows on eBay so we'll see what happens!!

5footshotgroup likes this.
  2. Easton came out with these new Arrows “Deep Six” they are super sik. 102.00 for 6 the diameter around is amazing and said to be the strongest arrow out now..Talk about a fast arrow..My next purchase will be these Arrows...

3. Ram, I saw these ( I assume the same) on Ebay for 80 bucks a dozen. Might be worth checking out.

Ramspeed likes this.
  4. Yes sir cheaper is always better. They sure are sweet

5. I just relieved you said a dozen? Wow I’ll have to look. Cabelas is 102.00 for 6 not really surprised thou. They are not cheap by no means. They had a camo shirt/jacket for 289.00 I didn’t see Gucci on it no where? Lmao I’m not a rich hunter but If I was I don’t think I would pay 289.00 for a camo light weight jacket.