Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - I think pigs are my favorite AZ game so far, even though I am 0 for 3. I have some giveaway stuff. Here's the contest: Post your 2007 javelina success photo in this thread. After all the pig seasons are over, I'll post a poll and we'll vote on the best photo.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Desert rat,

My computer and the wifes camera are not speaking right now, so I will have to get the pics printed out and then scan them back into the computer to get them on here. Hopefully I will have it done and figured out by the end of the rifle seasons.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Ok I figured out how to get the camera and the computer on the same page. I finally got all my pics downloaded, now I cant figure out how to put them on here. Anyone have the directions??

Me and the piggie

Me and the piggie

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Chief,

How about I e-mail them to you and maybe you can get them on the screen for me ??/ Please

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Chief,

Going to try it again . I enlisted the help of my 13 year old, and think I might have it figured it out.

WOOO HOOO. I just got educated by a 13 year old. Got to love technology.

Me and my brother in law

The piggie
[/img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/coues84/07javy05.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/coues84/07javy04.jpg

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I forgot all about this.....

If you want to be eligible for the contest, post a pic in this thread ASAP. In a couple of weeks, I'll put a poll up for a vote.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts

See "#2 fills her tag" for the story And my vote is for her...LOL :lol: :lol:

Just got the official SCI score on this little beast.. 14 4/16" According to the scorer it should go top 20-25 in the rifle catagory, and made gold by 3/16th" She dont know it yet but I'm going to get the Gold Medallion and see if it wins any awards....LOL.. I bet I can suprise her . :lol: :lol:

Shane

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since we only had 2 entries, Coues84 and his lovely daughter - I have made an executive decision and declared the young lady the winner! I think everyone will agree.

Coues - PM me with her name and mailing address, and I will get some stuff over to her. Congratulations!!!

PS - You can let her know that after 4 years, ol Desert Rat has STILL not tagged one of these ugly beasts....

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Rats,,

And I thought I had a fighting chance. LOL...

PM on the way.,

G

·
Since we only had 2 entries, Coues84 and his lovely daughter - I have made an executive decision and declared the young lady the winner! I think everyone will agree.

PS - You can let her know that after 4 years, ol Desert Rat has STILL not tagged one of these ugly beasts....
Yes I agree Shane's daughter is the better hunter. LOL
Congrates to your daughter.

After two draws myself, still no pigs.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Desert Ram,

The pics are on #2 fills her tag, down onthis bb a little.

And as soon as I get my computer back onthe web I will post pics of her turkey also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Since when did javelina become pigs? I know everyone down here calls them that. Why they are nicknamed Desert Rats is because they are from the rodent family...But on to my question there is suppose to be a wild hog population growing around the lake Havasu area can anyone confirm this and does a picture of one of those fit into your contest?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.