Javelina Contest!

Discussion in 'Small Game' started by Desert Rat, Dec 31, 2006.

1. OK - I think pigs are my favorite AZ game so far, even though I am 0 for 3. I have some giveaway stuff. Here's the contest: Post your 2007 javelina success photo in this thread. After all the pig seasons are over, I'll post a poll and we'll vote on the best photo.

2. TXJavi

TXJavi Guest

Will you let an out of State guy like me enter???? Or is just for AZ????? I am going to do some Bowhunting for these little critters and am looking for my first with a bow :D

3. Desert rat,

My computer and the wifes camera are not speaking right now, so I will have to get the pics printed out and then scan them back into the computer to get them on here. Hopefully I will have it done and figured out by the end of the rifle seasons.

4. Ok I figured out how to get the camera and the computer on the same page. I finally got all my pics downloaded, now I cant figure out how to put them on here. Anyone have the directions??

[​IMG]
    Me and the piggie
    [​IMG]
    Me and the piggie

5. Chief

Chief Guest

I can show ya but I can't tell ya, I'm just not computer smart. Sign up for Photobucket (free) that's the first step.

6. Chief,

How about I e-mail them to you and maybe you can get them on the screen for me ??/ Please

7. Chief

Chief Guest

Send them, I'll try.

8. Chief,

Going to try it again . I enlisted the help of my 13 year old, and think I might have it figured it out.

WOOO HOOO. I just got educated by a 13 year old. Got to love technology.

[​IMG]
    Me and my brother in law
    [​IMG]
    The piggie
    [/img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/coues84/07javy05.jpg[​IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/coues84/07javy04.jpg[​IMG]

9. I forgot all about this.....

If you want to be eligible for the contest, post a pic in this thread ASAP. In a couple of weeks, I'll put a poll up for a vote.

10. [​IMG]

See "#2 fills her tag" for the story And my vote is for her...LOL :lol: :lol:

Just got the official SCI score on this little beast.. 14 4/16" According to the scorer it should go top 20-25 in the rifle catagory, and made gold by 3/16th" She dont know it yet but I'm going to get the Gold Medallion and see if it wins any awards....LOL.. I bet I can suprise her . :lol: :lol:

Shane