Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - I think pigs are my favorite AZ game so far, even though I am 0 for 3. I have some giveaway stuff. Here's the contest: Post your 2007 javelina success photo in this thread. After all the pig seasons are over, I'll post a poll and we'll vote on the best photo.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Will you let an out of State guy like me enter???? Or is just for AZ????? I am going to do some Bowhunting for these little critters and am looking for my first with a bow :D

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Desert rat,

My computer and the wifes camera are not speaking right now, so I will have to get the pics printed out and then scan them back into the computer to get them on here. Hopefully I will have it done and figured out by the end of the rifle seasons.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Ok I figured out how to get the camera and the computer on the same page. I finally got all my pics downloaded, now I cant figure out how to put them on here. Anyone have the directions??

Me and the piggie

Me and the piggie

G

·
I can show ya but I can't tell ya, I'm just not computer smart. Sign up for Photobucket (free) that's the first step.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Chief,

How about I e-mail them to you and maybe you can get them on the screen for me ??/ Please

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Chief,

Going to try it again . I enlisted the help of my 13 year old, and think I might have it figured it out.

WOOO HOOO. I just got educated by a 13 year old. Got to love technology.

Me and my brother in law

The piggie
[/img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/coues84/07javy05.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/coues84/07javy04.jpg

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I forgot all about this.....

If you want to be eligible for the contest, post a pic in this thread ASAP. In a couple of weeks, I'll put a poll up for a vote.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts

See "#2 fills her tag" for the story And my vote is for her...LOL :lol: :lol:

Just got the official SCI score on this little beast.. 14 4/16" According to the scorer it should go top 20-25 in the rifle catagory, and made gold by 3/16th" She dont know it yet but I'm going to get the Gold Medallion and see if it wins any awards....LOL.. I bet I can suprise her . :lol: :lol:

Shane

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since we only had 2 entries, Coues84 and his lovely daughter - I have made an executive decision and declared the young lady the winner! I think everyone will agree.

Coues - PM me with her name and mailing address, and I will get some stuff over to her. Congratulations!!!

PS - You can let her know that after 4 years, ol Desert Rat has STILL not tagged one of these ugly beasts....

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Rats,,

And I thought I had a fighting chance. LOL...

PM on the way.,

G

·
Since we only had 2 entries, Coues84 and his lovely daughter - I have made an executive decision and declared the young lady the winner! I think everyone will agree.

PS - You can let her know that after 4 years, ol Desert Rat has STILL not tagged one of these ugly beasts....
Yes I agree Shane's daughter is the better hunter. LOL
Congrates to your daughter.

After two draws myself, still no pigs.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Desert Ram,

The pics are on #2 fills her tag, down onthis bb a little.

And as soon as I get my computer back onthe web I will post pics of her turkey also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Since when did javelina become pigs? I know everyone down here calls them that. Why they are nicknamed Desert Rats is because they are from the rodent family...But on to my question there is suppose to be a wild hog population growing around the lake Havasu area can anyone confirm this and does a picture of one of those fit into your contest?

·
Registered
52 Posts
AZAllen

If you go on the Havasu Wildlife refuge website, there is no pig hunting on the refuge. There are apparently pigs there, just no pig hunting so far. Shame since they are considered invasive.:ar15:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts