Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arizona Javelina Hunt Give Away

U.S. Hunting Today in conjunction with Arizona Hunting Today plan to give away a 3 day javelina hunt located in Casa Grande, AZ Guided by Garth Goodrich of the Good O Guides ( http://www.thegoodoguides.com/).

Details:

- 3 day javelina hunt for 1 person and another person can accompany the winner for 1/2 price.
- Located in Casa Grande, AZ
- Guided by Garth Goodrich of the Good O Guides Guide Service (http:// www.thegoodoguides.com/).
- Total value of the hunt including the 1/2 companion is $825.00
- Includes lodging and food during the hunt.
- Winner must pay for and provide a valid license and tags. (Current price for non-resident license is $188.50)
- Winner must pay for and provide transportation to and from Casa Grande, AZ.
- Hunt can be of any weapon type as long as it is the following; archery, handgun, muzzloader, or rifle. Depending on the weapon type will be the season dates.
- If the winner takes a javelina early on they can go varmint hunting or if it is during January (archery javelina), they can add a mule deer hunt, which can be discussed and negotiated with the winner after he/she wins.
- Drawing will be held on September 15, 2007 (Winner must accept the prize and notify us to make arrangements prior to October 1, 2007)

In order to be eligible to win you must complete and submit the following form located here:

http://www.arizonahuntingtoday.com/hunt_draw.html

Thanks Garth!!

·
Administrator
6,601 Posts
Awesome!!

Way to go Garth, Marshall, Tom and Steve.

I sure haven't seen anything like this done on any other Arizona outdoor forum. :roll:

This place ROCKS!

Good luck to all who enter the contest.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Marshall can't take any credit for this LOL It was all Garth and the big bosses :)

G

·
Good deal Garth! If you should need some help I'm available. Might even throw in a Coues rifle hunt down this way.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Marshall, maybe you will win........good luck to all.....remember, someone HAS to win.
a) I'm not sure it would be ethical to enter a contest on the site that I run... :wink:

b) I have to win a contest to go hunting with you????? 8)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dan....thanks for the e-mail inviting me to this site!

Marshall.....I entered the contest and when (not if) I win, I'll transfer the hunt to you. Man, it's time you got to bag one of those little stinky critters!!!!!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So Garth - people who want to enter need to draw a 37A tag, I'm assuming?

·
Registered
588 Posts
think its great that someone { Garth} has taken the time to donate his time to this ok guys dont get mad at me but i really hope a kid wins this hunt then mom or dad can go with and see them bag a pig this would open many doors to a kid and hunting. good luck all

·
Registered
969 Posts
hey Marshall,
Sorry I havent been active this week, as I am in Minnesota for training, I fly back tomorrow.
Yeah, even though we can guide in any unit that has javelina, we would prefer the winner to apply for unit 37A. We grew up in the unit and know it well.
Not only that, but our expenses will be lower since my partner lives in Casa Grande, as far as pre season scouting.
That is why the deadline is before the deadline of the spring application period, so I can tell the winner when and where to apply for.
Marsha, remember even if an adult wins, the tag can be signed over to a minor child of his/hers, as long as the original tag holder is present during the hunt.
Last I heard, there were 25 people that put in the drawing.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Yeah i know it would just be nice if a kid would get the call that they won the hunt. thats great that there are 25 people that have put in for it. cool hope more will put in you never know.

·
Super Moderator
1,126 Posts
Mine say's "Worlds Greatest Dove Hunter".
:hahaha: But as I told my son not the "Worlds best Dove harvester":roflpmp:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts