Arizona Hunting Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Whens the BIG weekend on the rim ??? We going to The "CROWDED RIM" or Gai"s ???
Mid June, anniversary weekend 馃槣, yeah probably too crowded but Thursday-Friday should be ok, Saturday might be tough.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
EAD87235-8EAD-44D0-8357-DBD283B43C88.jpeg
35A38E4E-4A67-4B29-A2B4-7B99E4215378.jpeg
EAD87235-8EAD-44D0-8357-DBD283B43C88.jpeg
35A38E4E-4A67-4B29-A2B4-7B99E4215378.jpeg
F80CB01A-EE3F-48D4-9C32-598D6595230A.jpeg

It rolls, (one of) the lights work, all the brackets and crossmembers are welded. Im going to try to have the fenders on it in the next 2-3 days. Then Im on to the rod storage box. I towed it around the block, I cant see it in my mirrors, I thought it was long enough, maybe when the kayaks are on top it will be fine far as towing, but going down the boat ramp I鈥檒l still need a flag to see.... or tow mirrors lol.... how would Dodge Moose Mirrors look on my Tundra 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ?

Registered
You need to give me the trailer and build a new one that you can see in the mirrors 馃槀

Green.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You need to give me the trailer and build a new one that you can see in the mirrors 馃槀

Green.
If it bothers me when its all said and done, we鈥檒l work something out lol

Reactions: Savageman2506

Super Moderator
Aniversery Hugh, UHHHH, That means Stacy will have together time planned, not buddie time. After 35 years of Marriage, Its hi Honey, Bye Honey, Im going Fishing with the boys, your Welcome to come. LOL......!!! The Truth this story is !!!

I got some tow mirrors you can barrow to see if it helps, most likely you will be OK once yaks or on Board. Then maybe a Flag, You know white fiberglass, Orange flag like for a kiddie bike. Maybe some Clickers on the wheels :D

Wiring needs to be cleaned up, a bit loose. :p

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I was thinking more like a light up whip like they put on the SxS鈥檚,:D yeah the wiring has to come off anyway till all the welding is done, I just put it on the see the tail light

Reactions: Savageman2506

Registered
Weld a couple small pieces of pipe on the rear corners, get a couple of dowels that fit into the hole that are tall enough to see from the cab, attach small flags on the dowels, drop it in when you're ready to back up, you'll have visual to what the trailer is doing, you can plug the end of the pipe or put a cross pin on the dowels to keep them from falling through.

Registered
Good afternoon to all-
Brother, that is a fine looking trailer in progress you have there. I'll admit, I would be proud to have a kayak trailer like that- truly. You do good work.

Now, if you'll just put down the tailgate when you back up, you'll be able to see just fine. And as far as when you're on the road- you don't really want to see if the kayaks come off at highway speed anyway. It's not a pretty sight- and don't ask me how I know this. Just sayin'

good day to all- Ed

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Good afternoon to all-
Brother, that is a fine looking trailer in progress you have there. I'll admit, I would be proud to have a kayak trailer like that- truly. You do good work.

Now, if you'll just put down the tailgate when you back up, you'll be able to see just fine. And as far as when you're on the road- you don't really want to see if the kayaks come off at highway speed anyway. It's not a pretty sight- and don't ask me how I know this. Just sayin'

good day to all- Ed
Lol, thanks Ed
I tried putting the tailgate down, taking it off, removing the rear center headrest....still cant see it 鈽, still too short, just so I beat you all to it, no its not the first time I鈥檝e heard that 馃ぃ馃ぃ
And this truck isn鈥檛 even lifted, next one will be 馃榿

Registered
Lol, thanks Ed
I tried putting the tailgate down, taking it off, removing the rear center headrest....still cant see it 鈽, still too short, just so I beat you all to it, no its not the first time I鈥檝e heard that 馃ぃ馃ぃ
And this truck isn鈥檛 even lifted, next one will be 馃榿
Well if you already can't see it, then nothing changed 馃槀

Super Moderator
Jokes are coming your way Jim, You started it, about being still to short, Who was the first that told you that ?????? Taller tires perhaps, just a suggestion.

Reactions: az-jim

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
27903D9B-5B33-47FC-96F3-5D15F4338EEC.jpeg

This is exactly what those trucks look like

21 - 36 of 36 Posts