Kids fishing day sign ups

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Desert_Ram, Jun 2, 2007.

1. today we held our kids fishing day signs up at wal-mart and when Don martin got there at 7:15 am there were 50 plus people there waiting already so he just pulled up dumped off the tables and chairs and started signing people up and a nice guy said hey you need help and jumped right in. oops we didnt get there till 8 am oh well over all so far at the wal-mart we have about 145 kids so we are thinking that we might break our 200 mark by the 1st part of the week and thats great. and cause of the post here and on our sister site and the story in the paper we now have lots of people coming out to help the kids and thats awesome. took a load off my mind now!!! so now i can take photos most all day. and do other things for the event.( Keep Don on a short chain) Lmao JK don you know i love you buddy :p :) and if anyone still wants to come out and help please PM me and let me know ok i will post pixs of the event on here.

2. Wow, I am happy people are showing up.I knew you would if the word got nout that you needed help. There are alot of good people out there that would help if they only knew. The media is a good way to spread the word.:cool:

3. thanks TX yes we are getting more people coming out to help its great. i will be taking lots of pixs and posting them here so you all can see what happen out there