Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonite we had our meeting here in kingman only 15 ppl came that was sad. well i have to tell u when i told them i dont support the Dec hunts being taken away from us cause it will also give the anti's one more thing they can be thankfull for. well good o'l lenord said the tags will go into the Gen hunt then he tried to backtrack it lmao plus he said only about 50% of the cards are retuned and thats more then enough WOW you got to be joking me WTF!!!! is he talking about. anyway i tape the meeting and will go though it and post more from it but thats really what happen.

·
Administrator
6,635 Posts
Now you know why some call it the Green Machine.

Ram, their mind is made up. If they had wanted input from conservationists, they would have solicited their help during the hunt structure drafting stage. Until this MO changes, we will never have a true voice. In the meanwhile, we will be spoon-fed their proposals.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan,
i know someone who was part of the hunt structure drafting stage and his backing the archery Dec hunt being taking away ETC. but i will still speak up at the commission meeting in Aug i will go down fighting claws and all :lol2: and hope that you and others will still come to flag and fight with me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts