Arizona Hunting Forums banner
6K views 43 replies 17 participants last post by  gavinspop 
#1 ·
Hello, I recently moved to Arizona from the midwest. I grew up hunting whitetail in the midwest, but only been on a few western hunts. If anyone in the Phoenix area is looking for a hunting buddy let me know. I'll hunt small game, big game, birds, waterfowl, etc. Just looking to learn and gain experience. Thanks all!

#35 ·
I wasn't even there that day...

Welcome to AHT!!

Reactions: Ramspeed
#36 ·
Welcome and salutations Sea from IL. I've deer and turkey hunted Pike and Adams county in the past. Will be back there to hunt turkey again next spring. Are you familiar with that area of IL? Do you or have you hunted waterfowl? It's a drive from the Chicago area to do yet there are a lot of birds in Central IL. I'm in East Mesa with plans to put more time in on the West side of the state this winter and early spring. How do you sit regarding the sweet smell of a skinned coyote? There are plenty of Bobcats for you here in AZ Sea.

#41 ·
Well Ram, if I've learned anything in my years on the planet, it's that the standards for "normal" and right" have, in many instances, been constructed by folks who would prefer to have us all conform to their vision of "ideal".....and most of us don't fit into neat little boxes. Now, that said, its still questionable whether someone who sees a pumpkin with that little bit of less than smooth skin and visualizes a kitty cat hind end is someone to be emulated. Damn clever, but ya gotta wonder.....
And yep, I feel pretty much at home here, even if you didn't offer me pizza and beer when,I first wandered in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.