Arizona Hunting Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
We got a light powdering last night and this morning in Flag. just an inch or two, if that.

Pulled a car off of a sidewalk and sapling tree last night, driving a FWD car too fast around a curve. I may be new to this whole snow thing, but even I know to slow down!

Well, we've got 2-3 inches of accumulation in Flagstaff as of the time I'm posting this, plus a lot of melted snow before the ground froze. Going to be icy in the morning!

We didn’t see any mishaps or accidents, very pleasant drive up to flag this morning, beautiful fresh unmolested snow.
Snow Sky Natural landscape Branch Road surface
Sky Snow Natural landscape Branch Twig
Sky Snow Cloud Tree Fog
Snow Plant Natural landscape Twig Freezing

I saw 80+ elk yesterday evening off of Lake Mary Road on my way to work right at the edge of town, all laying in the snow or feeding. Then I had a stupid cow elk standing in the middle of the road on a blind curve who wouldn't get out of my way on my way home a couple hours ago. Too bad we couldn't find any braindead cows like that one on your hunt @RickyG

I got a video of all the elk, but no good still photos in it (was driving past).

Snow Again this morning, I am getting View attachment 32399 a bit tired of it, but all the Tanks and Rosy are filling up because of it, I think we need all we can get.
Spring rains down here are gonna be great for dove/quail too. Need this to continue through May

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.