Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, as my name implies I like to hunt small game here in az, mainly in Apache Junction where I live. I usually hunt rabbits, quail, dove, and have gone out coyote twice but yet to get one. I'm also interested in duck. I'm looking for a group of people to go with regularly this year on sundays (only day I always have off). Part of it is that I know a few places but please bring some of your own. I take so many of my coworkers and people I know out that dont know what they're doing and alot of hunters I meet just want to know where I go or go with me just to find out and I find that scummy. I want all of us to contribute, and all to have a good time. So let me know and let's get together. (Pic is my trusty over under! I do have other guns as well)
Plant community Plant Twig Wood Trunk

·
Super Moderator
2,851 Posts
Welcome to AHT!!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Welcome, the Rabbit and Squirrel camps that AHT arranges every year are a great way to connect with other hunters.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Welcome!

What's your gun? Looks like a Beretta BL or SKB but I can't really tell from the picture.

I'd gladly offer to hunt with you, but I am on the opposite end of the valley and really don't have much interest in AJ. There are lots of guys here though close to you who I bet would be interested.

Happy hunting!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome small game. I read or someone told me about rabbits are getting some disease this year that they are croaking off.
Anyone read about it?

·
Registered
866 Posts
I haven’t read or heard anything like that, I ran into a couple guys in the Castle Hot Springs area over the weekend that had bagged a couple long-ears, they were clean, no larvae’s

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
It's called Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease. First reported last spring. Not sure what the status of the outbreak is now, but it's pretty nasty stuff.

·
Super Moderator
14,853 Posts
Will Make you sicker then a DOG, Youll feel like Dying would be easier.

·
Super Moderator
4,264 Posts
Welcome to AHT!

·
Super Moderator
2,113 Posts
Welcome to aht! I’m planning on a couple trips to the salt river for duck, maybe one to Roosevelt this year to give it a go.

·
Super Moderator
14,853 Posts
Saw some flying over this morning early, ducks and Geese, headed to Rosy or tonto creek above Rosy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts