Maine Vue Optics Product Review

Discussion in 'Firearms, Shooting, Optics, & Outdoor Gear' started by stweedie, Dec 19, 2006.

1. stweedie

stweedie Guest

Hey guys hope everyone is keeping their sanity over the upcoming holidays. Just wanted to let everyone know that along with the product review of the Maine Vue Optics 3-9x40 riflescope conducted by U.S. Hunting Today's "Bee", there is a new product review available online through the following link http://www.skylineadventures.ca/index.html
    The review was conducted by Kelly Ross a guide/outfitter out of Manitoba, Canada. Along with being a guide in the Northwest Territories Kelly is also an outdoor writer who sports columns in such outdoor publications as Big Bucks magazine and Sports Afield.

2. Chief

Chief Guest

I checked out the review and went to your site also. Could not find any prices, am I just to dense or are they not listed?

3. stweedie

stweedie Guest

No you're not dense, there aren't any prices listed on the website. If you would like a catalog with pricing I can email it to you or send you one in the mail. We don't sell direct in area's where we have retailers (the Northeast), but we do sell direct to those outside of the Northeast. The 3-9x40 sells for $110, the 3-12x50AO for $250, I can quote any specific model you may be interested in. [email protected]

4. if ya dont mind me asking, where are your scopes made? I was interested in the guide series 6-24x50mm. with a list price of 500 it had better be made in Japan or the USA. Im a little reluctant when it comes to these off brand scopes because 9 times out of 10 they are made in china or the Philippines.

A few questions I have, the wind/elev adjustment knobs are they target type turrets under the dust caps? also do you have sunshades for this model? and are butler creek flip up lens covers compatable with it? thanks

Tony

5. Chief

Chief Guest

I have the Maine Guide 3-12x50, comes with sun shade, no target knobs. Don't know if they are made in the USA or not, however, if I had to guess I would say China. I can bring it out to the January hunt if your interested in seeing one. Not a bad looking scope and probably worth the money. Butler Creek flip ups work just fine.