Arizona Hunting Forums banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Good morning to all-

Painter- I do believe I will miss that particular little beach contest. As I said, I don't care what folks do to get heir jollies, but I prefer not to have to be a witness.

And 2Bz2 Ranch- brother, I can relate to your trip to Missouri- that place can be downright grim when the weather conditions are not good.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

·
Super Moderator
13,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
SORRY Brendan, That really's not Good, Drive Safe !!!

·
Super Moderator
13,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Did Not Hear That, Will Have to check on that one.

·
Super Moderator
13,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Read it again, No Mention of " TONTO" at all, I guess we have none, I know better, we have stage one.

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
That is for State. Coconino and Apache-Sitgreaves are still in Stage 1.

It would be better if they coordinated so the public is not confused about what stage is where.

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
I hope they do it before Memorial Day but they are wasting time.

·
Super Moderator
13,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Yep, Hand slapping only, no teeth in it at all. AH, 4 day OFF weekend, first one in about 5 years, Old folks need more time off to recoup before next work week starts. !!!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
13 homes burned in Baghdad and severe damage to infrastructure in area, I’m praying for those folks and hope they get it contained. Might have to find another location for Rabbit Camp 2022.
Saw that last night. Evac’d the entire town! Heck of a start to the 🔥 season.

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
Yesterday was the 10 year anniversary of the Wallow Fire. It is just crushing to see the area to the west of Hannagan Meadow from one of the roads on a ridge and that is just a small portion of the entire fire. I hope we don't have anything like that this summer.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The forest south of Williams is a OHV zoo. The sheriff working hard to keep the dirt / forest roads safe.

My son and I got 7 fish in the early morning, It is getting too busy for me. I'm done until next weekend.

Have a safe weekend,

Green.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts