Arizona Hunting Forums banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Decided to cut out a day early to avoid the crowds tomorrow. Got home and not to long after we got home the 87was shit down do to brush fire.
I did see a box truck pulling over do to a flat tire and the rim was sparking like crazy as he was slowing on the shoulder.

·
Super Moderator
13,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
LOL, 2 or 3 road brush fires yesterday and this morning already. Remember Guys its dry out, dont be an idiot and cause a fire, 87 is our lifeline to the desert oven !!!

Fern, your smart, you have sat it the lines of cars for miles, Glad you made it home safely.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
With age comes wisdom. I keep my butt home on Holiday weekends. I did smoke some ribs, pork loins, and brisket all on my stick burner, not an easy bake oven. I shared with my neighbors. Every holiday I have done this, since moving here from TX. Now the neighbors all make sides and we sit in the middle of our street family style and eat great food. We are a small street, and we do not impede traffic as our street is not needed to navigate the neighborhood

·
Registered
14 Posts
A little late on this thread. The family and I went up to Kaibab lake for a little camping and fishing. We did a day trip to the Grand Canyon where I found this little guy. Fishing sucked but I don't really like fishing stocked lakes and we also didn't have the right gear for trout. I'm more of a Bass and River guy. Saw all kinds of signs of Elk. Anybody do any hunting up around there? All in all a pretty fun weekend.

·
Super Moderator
2,624 Posts
The family and I went up to Kaibab lake for a little camping and fishing...... Saw all kinds of signs of Elk. Anybody do any hunting up around there?
Yep. My back yard.

·
Administrator
6,547 Posts
Pretty snake.

·
Super Moderator
13,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Yep, What kind of snake other the kind that if you get bit, you wont like it type ????

61 - 71 of 71 Posts