Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Desert Rat, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Chief

Chief Guest

And the same to you and your family and all members of AHT.

2. Merry Christmas to all. My your holidays be happy joyful occasions full of family memories, good food, good people, good times, and holiday cheer.

Please be safe out there. Dont forget you seat belts, Check the smoke detector batteries, watch out for drunk/tired drivers. And last but not least if you must drink do not drive. Cause I'm the one who will be working on you and the folks you injure.

Now the last bunch of advise is purely selfish on my part. Cause last time I checked if nothing bad happens to anyone else, then I get to have happy holidays with my own family. The more bad things that happen to people the less time I get to spend with my family. And I like having Christmas day to myself with my family.

Take care,
    and have a wonderful holiday season

Shane

3. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

It"s That Time of Year.

Happy Holidays to all and everyone have a nice New Years. Be Safe.
    Best of Luck to all in the New Year with their Hunts and DRAWS.
    Hunt Safe- Be Safe- Stay Safe

Okay I am DONE with all the Holiday Wishes. If I miss any .... To Bad.

4. Cochise

Cochise Guest

I sure hope all went well, and is well with everybody. May you all have the best of what the future has to bring. My family got to spend Christmas together this year. I'm enjoying every minute of it. May God Bless you all.

Mike

5. kenton6

kenton6 Guest

I got over here just a bit too late but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!