Mohave Sportsman's Club' new Gov liaison

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Desert_Ram, May 23, 2007.

1. Well i would like for you all to meet the new government liaison for the Mohave Sportsman Club this person has been a member for many years loves to hunt and fish pro gun, pro youth and pro women in the outdoors. well you already know this person ME :lol2: yep i took this job i dont know what i'm getting into only time will tell means once a month going to WCC meetings in PHX GRRR!! oh well!!! we'll see. my 1st WCC meeting will be the June so if any of you go to these meetings let me know and say hi. i will be heading up the AE hunt in march 2008 among other events. one event will take place this fall so keep an eye out for that tp be posted here.

2. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Congratulations on your new appointment Marsha. You have some big responsibilities to fulfill and I'm sure you're up to the task. Always remember to look for the middle ground in fairness and always strive to perpetuate the traditions and heritage of the outdoors. Good luck in your endeavors.

3. dave

dave Guest

Marsha,

Is Senior Don Martin helping you with this new job? I would go to lunch with him again but he eats all the chips in the bowl:)

4. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Poor 'ol Don, he must be a chip-aholic? He did the same thing while having dinner with us at Lilo's Cafe during the AE hunt. LOL.

I'm sure he'll be a great mentor for Marsha as she embarks on her new appointment as MSC's Government Liaison.

5. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

;) Knock'em Dead Marsha, Congrats. I guess you will keep us posted?:D

6. oh i will keep you all posted on this and yes Don will help me out he already has said so and if he trys to back out. i will KICK HIS BUTT!!!! :hahaha: :smack2: i just love Don he is a great guy we will go to a meeting or two till i get my feet wet. ys he loves his chips the only way to get him to leave them alone is have a snake with you. :lol2: ttteee hheee J/K don