More OTC Prospects

Discussion in 'Trail Cam Pictures' started by rk, Nov 19, 2020.

1. rk

rk Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

I found an unusually high concentration of deer tracks and scat in a really random and somewhat unexpected location a while back. I decided to throw up a couple of cheap $40 Chinese trail cameras that needed testing, so I did just that a week ago. What makes this spot so interesting to me is that it is so close to home, and I can drive almost right to the cameras in the trusty ol' quadruple-S (small silver Subaru sedan) that I drive to work in (though I mostly work from home these days). Seems there is a pair of bucks that appear to be good buds cruising the area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow! That's a surprisingly nice spot!

rk likes this.

3. Ranger

Ranger Staff Member Mod Premium Member

Feller could stick an arrow in one of those without any shame.....

4. Right on!

If I were you I'd be tight lipped and applying for wherever those suckers are! Good job and good luck

Howard D Huggins and rk like this.
  5. Nice rk, I wont tell nobody that I have no idea what dirt trail this is. How are the doves now days?" season opens today

rk likes this.
  6. rk

rk Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

I couldn't tell you. There is a Cooper's Hawk that has been hanging around the neighborhood for a couple of months, stopping for a drink of water in my back yard regularly, so the doves have been real scarce around my house lately.

AZ~ThunderDan likes this.
  7. Those are a couple of very nice desert bucks. Looks like they are patterning pretty well.

rk likes this.
  8. Schoom14

Schoom14 Staff Member Mod Premium Member

Cool bucks!

rk likes this.