My Bow Decal :)

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Desert_Ram, May 10, 2007.

1. Well i got my bow decal and its AWESOME!!! :) check it out guys its going on my bow tomorrow when i pick it up at the shop my bow is going to look so awesome now tteee hheee :)

[​IMG]

2. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Why on your bow? Bows should be camo. I'd stick it in your rear window, if'n I were you.

For us dummies, what exactly is Team Desert Ram anyway?

3. lmao nope going on my bow ttee hhee ok our friend Jon who is on bowtech's hunting staff has a homemade "Team Something " or other i cant remember its a little game we have lol letters from wal-mart he even panited some things on his bow orange lmao so when he see's mine that was custom made i can say mines better :p Team Desert Ram" is just friends lol

4. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

It will look good on on your bow and it WILL be custom. LOL
    So by this time tommorow you will be putting that new Bow to bed for the night?:mrgreen:

Don't forget to eat lunch tomorow. and have fun.:nyah:

5. thank you very much yeah i will be putting that bow to bed and there will be new pixs posted on here once we get it sighted in at 20 yards indoors we are going out to the range ooohhh boy get to shoot it outside thats going to be fun!!! :runforhills:

6. dave

dave Guest

Don't worry Dan, carp can't see red. When I pull my bow and aim, there is so much shaking, it's pretty blurry anyway. It's the shaky camo. Glad to see the young lady is putting the decal on her bow rather than her bod.

7. never thought about putting that on my body!!!! umm thats a thought i was going to get a turkey but my ram would look good also J/K tttee hhhee :evil: i know i am lmao thanks dave see dan lol :nyah: :smack2:

8. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

dave, What, you don't like Tattoos on Ladys??? :mrgreen:

9. dave

dave Guest

I don't know Paul, I ain't really ever checked one out. I kinda thought what was there in the first place was pretty good. Heck, if your checkin one for ticks in the moon light, it could be distracting.

10. :lol2:

Nice one Dave!