Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done some writing work for Scott Turriff over at Natural Predator. They are looking for some Pro Staff...

Natural Predator is looking for Pro Staff qualified in big game hunting. One person will be selected from each of the 50 States and the Canadian provinces for our Pro Staff. They will have the opportunity to participate in video hunts, product testing and factory discounts from a variety of manufacturers, as well as cash earning opportunities. Serious applicants should visit our prostaff link found at www.NaturalPredator.com

·
Administrator
6,603 Posts
In my dreams... !! I'm not convinced I'm "qualified" as a Pro Staff.

Hmmm, maybe after a few years of bow-hunting desert muleys? :roll: LOL.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd say you are all qualified. Just send Scott an e-mail through his website as listed. You can let him know I sent you.

*If he only picks one guy.. promise there will be no hard feelings* :?

I used to try to get into all of this stuff, but I just can't travel....

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I sent an email asking for more info and dropped your name. Looking at the product I really got interested, and told Creed about it today too. I like the idea of washing with a special detergent and turning any of my camo gear into a scent supprecent. Altho I just realized I didn't tell him what state I live in....the state of confusion....

·
Registered
362 Posts
Still no response yet. I am for sure out. I don't want any part in endorsing a company with this kind of customer service. Maybe they didn't need anyone from AZ?? Who knows. Good luck to them.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not sure guys, but I think he's been out of town....

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
From ArcheryTalk

No one has gotten a reply yet, and Natural Predator explained it in an earlier thread and I quote:

"I would like to take the time to say thank you for all the wonderful app's we received so far, we hope to continue to receive these apps for all 50 States and all of Canada. In some states the apps look so good that we may place more than one prostaff in those states, you predators out there are very qualified hunters and should be proud of your successes. At this point we are only collecting, organizing and filling with brief reviews. If you have not received and any e-mails or phone calls from Natural Predator don't be alarmed, NO ONE HAS. When the finial application is filed we will notify every one with a posting on our web page www.naturalpredator.com that the selection process has started....."

David

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didn't read it that way. My impression is that they will post updates regarding the selection process, on their site...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts