Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally retired my walmart 20 dollar pack and ponied up for a badlands superday pack.i went back and forth between the 2200,the hypervent(very nice) and the superday.they sure arent cheap! hopefully i made a good decision,it was tough because i wanted the hypervent but at 170 bones i just couldnt.the 2200 has eveything including the kitchen sink on it but i just felt it was too big to lug around.there was also another pack that was really cool,an eckerson or something like that-it was really tempting because it had a built in rifle holder,bow holder spottingscope holder and it was only 100 bucks.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Way to go! I still have a pretty cheap one that I use for both hunting and fishing (river) trips. One of these days I'll get one for both, but it's worked so far. I need to start shooting my bow with it on, but DANG>> still hotter than heck. Watch - the one shot I'll get will be when I have the pack on :oops:

·
Administrator
6,554 Posts
I have a CamelBak Commander that I really like. Do the Badlands packs have built-in hydration systems?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I still have my wallie world pack. I use it with the bladder from my Camelbak. I've only had it for a season and the handle came unstitched already. Those Badlands look real nice. I don't want to paw through them at SW because then I want one, and then I have to go thru the pain of trying to decide WHICH one. I really like the rifle "pouch" option. My pet peeve is wearing a pack and having the rifle sling keep sliding off my shoulder.
Congrats. Get good use out of it.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Hey azcat - welcome to the forums! Drove through your neck of the woods today, on the way home from 34A..

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thank you, sir. Hope your time out was successful. I'm going next weekend for muley in 33. Hope the weather is as it was today. I plan on doing a lot of walking, and an overcast day makes things nicer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts