New here...Hello all

Discussion in 'Hunting Lounge' started by archerman, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Hey there everyone!
    I am new to this forum. I've been a member on azod for awhile and found it to be quite the chore to become "a part of it". Not that everyone isn't cool and all, but it was a bit "chilly" till I got a number of post's in.
    I read the thread on being polite to newbies here and liked what I heard. I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman and have alot to offer other people in thr way of hunting knowledge. I grew up in AK and rifle hunted all of my life since I was about 7 yrs. old.
    I just got back from an archery cow elk hunt and had an absolute BLAST!
    I hunt quail all season long and LOVE to archery hunt deer, turkey, and elk! I just started archery last year and have not tagged out, but have gotten really close many times. Just a matter of time and patience.
    Look forward to interacting with you all on this forum.

2. Hey there...........join in the fun................thats why we are here

3. Welcome archerman. this is a very friendly forum. Good bunch of guys here.

4. Chief

Chief Guest

:welcome: Welcome aboard and visit often,

5. Welcome aboard,

Only thing chilly around here is the weather after the sun goes down.
    :welcome:

6. kenton6

kenton6 Guest

:welcome: Hey, archerman. Welcome aboard. This IS a pretty receptive place. Join in. We welcome all.

7. welcome archerman,funny about the azod site-i felt the same way about it.i also love to archery hunt.this site can be slow but as it grows it should get a bit busier.

8. akj234

akj234 Guest

Welcome

Welcome Archerman,

Good to have you aboard! Good luck to you on this years hunts. Getting ready to head out on my white tail hunt on Monday. Missed the opener due to work but will have all of next week to try my luck.

9. AKJ243.....Good luck and good hunting! Thanks to everyone for the welcomes!