New Predator hunting video

Discussion in 'Predators & Furbearers' started by cgmartin, Aug 5, 2006.

1. i just wanted to let you all know that there is a new video out, it is called predator obsession. i was involved in the filming and it has some great bobcat footage, and some great coyote hunts as well. we are going to be starting the next one here soon, and will be doing some bear and lion hunts here in Arizona
    you predator hunters should check it out!
    http://huntingvideosplus.com/
    Clint
    here are a few pics from some of the hunts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Super Mod Mod

Oh yeah!

Clint - you got at least a couple of wannabee predator hunters here... Tall Paul - looks like we got us a mentor....

3. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Yes sir, Clint is the man. :welcome: I am glad Clint is here,BECAUSE I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. :lol: I am checking out that Video. Hey Clint is there Arizona footage on this first video?

4. not on this one, there is some OK and TX hunts, but you will find that there are a lot of areas here that looks like both areas. we are going top start filming here in a few weeks and then on opening bear we will be out there calling for bear and lion.
    well let me know when you see it, i hope that you enjoy it.
    thanks
    Clint

5. Hey Clint, it's Blake. I am still up for Williams in December, if you haven't found another partner yet. Let me know if I can help out any with your upcoming hunts. Maybe we can work out some referrals with my outfitter business. I need to pick up your new video and check it out. I bet it's awesome!

6. Sounds good Blake,
    we will have to get out and do some calling here prety soon. are you going to be prety buisy this fall? i got a mulie tag in 6a, i have been seeing some decent bucks in there. i am also thinking of heading to OK for there archery opener. give me a call some time,
    Clint
    480-343-6280

7. Sounds like it's a fun video. I like that hunt'n rig ya got there.