Arizona Hunting Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Some really good photos coming in, going to be a hard choice. Come on Guys, keep posting > Heck I dont know if I got panorama setting on my camera, going to check.

·
Administrator
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
A few more days left to collect photos! The mod teams top picks of the photos get free premium memberships.
-Philip

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
rk, Top photo is nice, thanks for posting. that reflects AZ, Steep and Rocky, HAHA !!! Is the bottom pic Clear Creek ? They are all nice.

·
Administrator
6,458 Posts
West Clear Creek

·
Administrator
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks all! Loads of great entries. In the end between the mod team, our creative team and the support team there where a few tie breakers for favorites. To end deliberation early in the interest of getting the new banner up (and letting creative not work over the weekend) RickyG was picked for the banner and gets a lifetime premium membership. Since we had a few ties on the runners up we decided instead to award you all with a 1 year premium membership. Thank you all for participating and the mod team for helping to get our attention on the upgrade and help to kick this off.
Happy Hunting All!
-Philip

·
Super Moderator
2,805 Posts
Reactions: Savageman2506

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
RickyG, Dont let it go to Your head :cool: But Congrats are in order for taking a fine pic.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Now that the comments are open again, we can all start trash talking, I mean, congratulating Ricky!

Now, onto the rigged election allegations and vote recounts ;)

·
Administrator
6,458 Posts
What is the advantage or differences on being a premium member?
I've always wondered this myself. Looks like I got one, so thanks AHF! Just need to know what powers I now possess. 😎
I believe that ads go away (let me know if that is a fact), and you also have access to the premium member sub-forum for what it's worth, there isn't much in there, lol.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts