Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,i met desert rat on archery talk sort of and he sent me a link so i thought i would register and say hello.i am more into the archery hunting but i do occasionally put in for rifle deer.i have a 5a cow tag for next month(archery) and cant wait 8)

·
Administrator
6,603 Posts
to the forum az426. Make yourself at home and we look forward to seeing you here often.

BTW, I have a rifle bull elk tag in 5A. Wishing you the best of luck on your hunt.

G

·
Howdy 426. It's okay if you are a bowhunter here. :lol: I think I am the non-Bowhunter here. I have an PSE ,but haven't touched in a longtime. Do they take trade ins on BOWS?? I think the new ones are eazier to shoot. I have some limited issues with the OLD BOW.
( I'm Older :crutch: )
anyway welcome.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AZ~Thunder said:
to the forum az426. Make yourself at home and we look forward to seeing you here often.

BTW, I have a rifle bull elk tag in 5A. Wishing you the best of luck on your hunt.
well thanks everyone and good luck to you azthunder on your hunt as well.i dont know the area very well but went scouting 2 weekends ago and video taped about a dozen cows,caves and spikes,no big bulls.it was very encouraging tho and will be heading back up several more times before the 22nd of sept!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts