newb guy saying hello

Discussion in 'Hunting Lounge' started by az426, Aug 24, 2006.

1. hello all,i met desert rat on archery talk sort of and he sent me a link so i thought i would register and say hello.i am more into the archery hunting but i do occasionally put in for rifle deer.i have a 5a cow tag for next month(archery) and cant wait 8)

2. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

[​IMG] to the forum az426. Make yourself at home and we look forward to seeing you here often.

BTW, I have a rifle bull elk tag in 5A. Wishing you the best of luck on your hunt.

3. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Howdy 426. It's okay if you are a bowhunter here. :lol: I think I am the non-Bowhunter here. I have an PSE ,but haven't touched in a longtime. Do they take trade ins on BOWS?? I think the new ones are eazier to shoot. I have some limited issues with the OLD BOW.
    ( I'm Older :crutch: )
    anyway welcome.

4. well thanks everyone and good luck to you azthunder on your hunt as well.i dont know the area very well but went scouting 2 weekends ago and video taped about a dozen cows,caves and spikes,no big bulls.it was very encouraging tho and will be heading back up several more times before the 22nd of sept!