Ok, who is gonna put in fer fall pig?

Discussion in 'Small Game' started by bowhuntinmaniac, Apr 6, 2007.

1. I wish i could.........maybe I will go to Kaibab and deer hunt.......should be pretty empty since everyone I know got an elk tag.

2. Depending on what is going on then I may hit the Kaibab too. Got to cover some of the NW side while I was cooking for a buffalo camp and really liked what I saw. Prior to that I had only spent time on the east side. Since I got my pig and didn't get elk/goat tags I will have time.

3. dont know

we dont know if we'll put in for pigs this year, depends on where the tags are going to be if there down south again then no, we'll work on the deer up here on a ranch that we know really well and stick with that. Kaibab is a little to far to go for us would be nice cause i've never hunted that up there before. who knows.

4. Chief

Chief Guest

Not sure, but I think not.

5. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

I'd hunt 'em, spring or fall, I'm just leery I'd harvest one and then have to deal with the smelly little bass... terd. :roll:

Nyah, I think I'll pass. Desert muleys are tons more fun to hunt, much tastier, and a lot less stinky.

6. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

I am, but not sure what unit yet. Two years in a row I didn't even see any pigs. :oops:

7. Believe me buddy - I feel your pain..... I am the "No-Pig Master" :?

8. Chief

Chief Guest

Paul & Marshall, you guys need to put in for 35a. Come on down and I'll drag the trailer out and we'll spend a couple of days out chasing piggies. I'll even do the cooking.

9. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Chief, if I go, will you gut/skin my pig? I'll do all the cooking.