Registered
1,035 Posts
Nice, I didn't get the invite yet. :D

Green.

Reactions: Savageman2506

·
Super Moderator
13,971 Posts
NICE, Elk First, remember ??? All that info on elk hunt came at a price, I love tasty does. !!!!!

·
Administrator
6,547 Posts
Good looking timber too.

Reactions: bearfoot1

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
What part of Oklahoma if you don't mind me asking?

Green.

My parents just bought a small piece of retirement property in Oklahoma and I plan on deer hunting there this fall. This morning these does were hanging out. Its a good sign to me.
View attachment 25832

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mcalester, Oklahoma. South east corner of the state. Its 3 acres with a stream and mostly wooded. Backs up to a powerline road.

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
I saw a lot of big deer while hog hunting in Oklahoma. Kansas has some big deer but OK is not far off. Oklahoma is some pretty country with lots of good woods, nice streams and flat wheat fields. My wife kept talking about how big and flat the wheat ground was after all those years of farming hilly Kansas wheat ground.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I saw a lot of big deer while hog hunting in Oklahoma. Kansas has some big deer but OK is not far off. Oklahoma is some pretty country with lots of good woods, nice streams and flat wheat fields. My wife kept talking about how big and flat the wheat ground was after all those years of farming hilly Kansas wheat ground.
[/QUOTE/]

Gee! I never knew Kansas had hills. 😁JM

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I saw a ton of deer in OK while turkey hunting this spring.
They're a pain, stomping the ground and snorting.
I was thinking about a little doe meat trip too.

·
Super Moderator
13,971 Posts
the U P has the best doe hunts, Just, WAY tp Far to Drive from AZ, and dont know any customers that will let me borrow the jet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts