Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got this post froma friend in chat and thought i would pass it on to all of you i couldnt beleive the size of this cat holly well you know enjoy the pixs

I know it's not a bow kill but just thought some might like to see a VERY LARGE couger that was shot in Baker County, Oregon while out Rabbit hunting with dogs. I don't know the story. Just got it in a E-mail

·
Administrator
6,598 Posts
I'm having a hard time buying the story about the rabbit hunting part. Those hounds are your typical cat hounds and they do their best work in the snow. None-the-less, that's one huge kitty! Almost has to be a Tom?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
They are rabbit dogs cause its illegal to run cats with hounds in Oregon. And the sitting 10 yards behind it in the pics helps the size also. As for photoshop??? Looks kind of fuzzy to me in the right areas. But either way, its a cat on the ground. So there is a positive side to it whether its legit or not.

T

·
0 Posts
1st and 3rd photo just look fake to me. More for the 3rd photo, just looks like they pasted the guys and the dogs in. I am not sure but think I saw this some where before. Maybe a year or two ago.

T

·
0 Posts
Nice Cat

This got me thinking. My friend that some may know from another forum took a few cats with his bother. Tomgobbler is his screen name. I posted these for him on another site and not sure if I post them here before. SO, I have some time on my hands before running out today. Real Cats.

Thanks Tom for the photos.

·
66 Posts
All three photos look fake to me. As cold as it look there, neither the men or the dogs are breathing fog.

Doug Gordon

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Why is there no blood anywhere????? Did they suffocate it to death?

·
Administrator
6,350 Posts
Are those bobcats?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts