Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
I have a Sig Romeo 5 Red Dot with a crisp 2moa dot that is barely used that I want to sell because I decided to buy an Aimpoint. Taken it to the range only twice and otherwise it's been in the safe. It has a absolute cowitness mount from Sig and a lower 1/3 cowitness mount from Primary Arms. It's in perfect condition except some tiny cosmetic things on the housing. Comes with a battery.

I'll take $125 for it, or 5 boxes of 9mm target ammo.
I bought it for $130 plus $25 for the lower third mount plus shipping and tax.

I'll post pictures in a bit. Cheers!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price drop: $110.
Or four boxes of target 9mm and $10.
Or two (50 round) boxes of Federal HST 124 grain +P 9mm and $20.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Dang my astigmatism. It isn't severe, but its enough to piss me off with red dots and traffic lights at night-time 😂

·
Registered
530 Posts
I know how you feel, haha. All my dots are red snowflakes when I don't have my glasses on, but my glasses clear them right up!
I don't even think my astigmatism is noticeable, and I can still define a dot decently. But a 3mil dot looks like a much larger, slightly fuzzy dot. I shot a G17 with and without a dot at a local range and did significantly better without the dot... Oh well. Good luck selling!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't even think my astigmatism is noticeable, and I can still define a dot decently. But a 3mil dot looks like a much larger, slightly fuzzy dot. I shot a G17 with and without a dot at a local range and did significantly better without the dot... Oh well. Good luck selling!
Yeah fair enough. I find I'm always faster with dots, and can shoot both eyes open and just focus on the target, so I prefer it. Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts