Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Jaybee, I am heading out tommorow. It is the Quail OPENER!
I wasn't going out until Saturday, My boss came out today and cut our Overtime to 8 hours and said tommorow would be a good day to take off. :( Don't know if that is a good thing or not???? But I can go hunting. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to try to get out for a few hours tommorow as long as i can be back to work around noon. Little hesitant b/c last year was the first year I went out and I ran into a couple rattlesnakes. Hope I don't see any of those damn snakes for a long time.

G

·
Quail opener

I made it out late. I missed a few. :oops: I didn't take my 12ga. SO THAT"S WHY I MISSED. Took the 20ga. Yeah, that's why I missed. Diffrent gun. Yeah that's it. :lol: It was nice with the cloud cover until the sun broke out, then it heated up.

Rainbow

G

·
Quail

I am heading out tomorow. Going to Queen Valley. This is the best Honey Hole in the State, so don't tell anyone.

I'll be there at 6:00 AM. ready to go hunting . If you know where Hewit Station rd. is that's where I am going. If you want to meet up there. Come down Hewit Station RD and as soon as you cross the Rail Road Track turn right on that dirt road ( yes it is and looks like a wash) I'll be parked at the west end ( it's only about a 100 yrds ) It is all flat rock there. I used to drive my car there so it's not 4x4 roads.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Re: Quail

TallPaul said:
I am heading out tomorow. Going to Queen Valley. This is the best Honey Hole in the State, so don't tell anyone.

I'll be there at 6:00 AM. ready to go hunting . If you know where Hewit Station rd. is that's where I am going. If you want to meet up there. Come down Hewit Station RD and as soon as you cross the Rail Road Track turn right on that dirt road ( yes it is and looks like a wash) I'll be parked at the west end ( it's only about a 100 yrds ) It is all flat rock there. I used to drive my car there so it's not 4x4 roads.
Well....How did you do?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Re: Quail

TallPaul said:
DutchmanAZ said:
Well....How did you do?
Ummmm Ron, :oops: :oops: :oops: I missed all shots on Quail. :oops: :oops: :oops:
I did bag two cottontails.
I
IT WAS THE 20ga. I TOOK OUT!
Oh - that's right! I seem to recall you telling me that your 20 ga was only trained on rabbits, and the 12 ga
had graduated quail training :roflpmp:
At least you made it out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts