Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to get out in May for a predator hunt? (TallPaul) :cool:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chief - as soon as we figure out a date that works for the folks interested, I guess.. I have nothing specific in mind

G

·
Predator Hunt!!!

Yes sir Rat, I would be up for that. BUT right after my Turkey Hunt that starts this coming week. I am planning on this weekend ( the 3rd-6th) for bagging a Tom. Or at lest photos of Turkeys. LOL
Just tell me the Bat Time and Bat Channel and I'll be there.
Clint, would love to have you come.:)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hey Tall Paul....
Got a date or 2 in mind for this? Location? It would make a fun get together.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It may be a Desert Rat thing, but it's helpful if everyone else can go that is interested.... would be nice if Chief could make it up, too

OK - 37B.. any particular spots? I know of lots of places where I hunted pigs, but not sure about yotes. Paul and I found some good looking places along the Freeman Rd

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chief is outta town and I'm not sure he'll be back by the 12th. Does the 19th work for anyone??

·
Registered
800 Posts
what do you guys think about a hunt on the rim, we can get out of the heat. maybe some calling in the morning and fishing in the afternoon and a barbecue for lunch? depending on how many people i could bring some game meat. maybe some wild hog, bear and deer? let me know what you think. i think that it would be a good time if we can find a day or weekend that everyone can do.
Well?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It can't be more than an hour or two's drive for me, but don't let that stop everyone else.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If it's in 37B along that gas line road is a good place. I have shot lots of yotes there.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sunday is fine too. Whatever works for the most people

G

·
I can make it on the 27th. Not sure of the 26th. I will be Turkey hunting next weekend the 19th and 20th. Thats what I can do.
BUT you all make it when ever.

As I noticed before, maybe 10% of the people will show WHO say they are coming. So it might be best to put a hard date and go with it.

G

·
Not sure I can make it, but will give it a try. I will probably drive up the day before, so is there a motel in the area? Hate to hook up the trailer and drive up there for a one day hunt, would be cheaper for me to stay in a motel. Isn't it awful hot up there to be out in the desert calling this time of year:confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts