Arizona Hunting Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
[QUOTE="Hope the tent doesn't leak.[/QUOTE]
Large tarp from Home Depot I went on a hunt in 12A with a few days of rain and I put the tarp under the tent and then folded over the top strung between trees kept the tent super dry. Might be hard to picture but imagine a c shape around the tent. If there's rain in the forecast just pick your tent site wisely and you'll probably be aok doesn't look like a big rain event coming up.

Weather Service is now backing off of any major event for anywhere except the eastern part of the state.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Well, Heck, It did rain, on and off last night During Cards BIG Win, and this morning still spitting off and on, May not go to work to work in it.
Sure slept Good, listening to the thunder bang, and rain hitting the metal roof. A very pleasant sound.

shoot, was going to go out fishing today and quail hunt tomorrow. today aint happening, 50 MPH winds, dust blowing everywhere, 60 degrees! tomorrow spose to be no wind and 66 high. will def be going out for the little birds if no wind. new shotgun, replaced my falling apart bird vest, ready to go!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.