Arizonahuntingforums.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Raining right now . Rain is side ways and the wind push my grill at a 90 degree on the patio. Yea it slow in my life. :lol: Coming down in buckets.

·
Registered
517 Posts
We got slammed tonight. Trees torn up, water running everywhere, no power. I'm on battery power right now with my laptop. Somehow I got my truck tangled up in downed power lines and have burned spots on the side of my truck. My daughter knew we were dead, so did I. I gunned it and kept it floored. it sounded like a shotgun went off in the cab. I guess God was watching over us.

There's more headed our way.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow Creed glad you guy's are ok. That's is darn scarry. Thank god for rubber tires...

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Wow Creed.......glad you and Dallas came out of it okay.....I'd hate to have to take your new bow off of Carla's hands.....:D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rain in Tucson

So the news said you guys down in Tucson have been getting hammered with rain. I guess that will green every thing up down there. We up here in Phoenix only see a little of that rain. Our temps have been on the cool side though under 100 degrees. Sure wish we would receive some of that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts