Arizonahuntingforums.com banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
6,590 Posts
Big to do about nothing.
Lynn, I'm not sure I understand your comment but are you saying infringements against the 2nd Amendment (as this Bill obviously is) are a "big to do about nothing", or the requirement for non-resident students to vote?

·
Super Moderator
3,480 Posts
The Second Amendment is certainly important. I support any move to protect it (lawful of course). The student issue, well let's say there is nothing that has convinced me this is an issue. MHO

·
Registered
59 Posts
@460 S&W ,
I agree that NextGen America is a very, very big deal, however, what I see from your links is they haven't done anything illegal. They are openly promoting leftist, progressive ideologies and portraying what they believe to be the "salvation of America" to the 18 to 35 year olds. They "will get" what they vote for!
Unfortunately, the leftist MsM hides anything that is contrary to those ideologies. One in six of those that voted for the 46th President would not have had they known about his involvement with various foreign actors. The "Media" throughout the world, not just in the U.S.A, is supposed to hold the politicians accountable and openly report political debate honestly. That is no longer the case.

JMHO,
Dave

Reactions: John McLaughlin
41 - 47 of 47 Posts