Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
3bNorth for archery antelope and 5a for archery bull.....

I also went out and got some lottery tickets. LOL This just dont happen to me. especially after drawing turkey for the first time after 13 years of applying. What a year. Now if the lottery tickets just come through for me. I will be set.

Shane

·
Administrator
6,612 Posts
A big Congratulations to all who were drawn.

Bone-us points for wife, son and myself. My brother drew an early rifle bull elk tag in 4A, so I know where I'll be come September.

Garth, I can't believe you didn't get drawn. What an absolute bummer.

G

·
Nothing here, not complaining, but I just don't understand how I could have 16 points and not get drawn. I have been very selective in the areas I put in for, and they are not easy draws, but with 16 points you would think......oh well. Fairly certain that next year I'll put in for cow and get it over with.

·
Administrator
6,612 Posts
If they both put in together next year, they would each have 13 BP's. Counting the 2008 draw, they would have 14 chances each at getting drawn.

Better odds for bowhuntinmaniac, fewer odds for Chief. I may be wrong, but I don't think Chief is an archery hunter?

G

·
AZ~Thunder said:
I may be wrong, but I don't think Chief is an archery hunter?
Use to hunt with a bow. However due to some back injuries as a young man (had a parachute that didn't fully deploy) I can no longer pull a bow the number of times required to practice on a regular basis. If I'm pulling a 50 pound bow after about the third pull the pain is excruciating.
Garth, thanks for the offer AND the use of your bow.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey Thunder,
Give me a pm. Last year when I was in 4A deer hunting, I saw Bullzilla! This big boy was easy pushing 400, possibly at or over! :lol: No kidding, this guys whale tails were at least 36" long and mass out the whazoo! As far as I know, he didn't get taken last year. I did talk to a guy with the later rifle tag that said he saw him whil scouting, but not after the hunting started. I can tell ya where I saw him and the area you can all start looking.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
And to think 4a was my second choice.

Is there any way to pull " bullzilla" over into 5a??? Or do you know of any of his realitives that have wandered West?? :D :D :D

Just curious. LOL

Shane

1 - 20 of 42 Posts