Arizona Hunting Forums banner

Retirement gift

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Coues84 
G
#1 ·

I retired from the Army in 84 and was given a Rem 700, with a Leupold Scope and a ghille suit from the guys in the unit as a retirement gift. After 9/11 I started calling old friends back at Fort Bragg and the Pentagon to see if I could get re-called out of retirement. As luck would have it I was back on active duty in a matter of weeks, spent some time at Fort Bragg getting read into some programs and then headed out to parts unknown. When I re-retired I got two of these, one from the enlisted men and one from the officers. This one is from the enlisted men, the other one is similiar but without the engraving, however it was ordered with the high-brightness lasergrips.

See less See more
#10 ·
I will make note it looks even prettier in person. As does the other one. I'm willing to bet the farm, If Chief ever wrote a book half of it would be classified until were all gone. LOL. And the rest of it longer then that. LOL

Shane

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.