Salt River 7/9

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by DutchmanAZ, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Made it up to the Salt early Sunday morning after oversleeping on Saturday :oops: Ended up getting up
    at 630 instead of 0330 and ended up doing yard work all day...talk about a rude awakening.. :)
    The warden and I each caught a couple of 11" or so trout below the bridge along with a small bass.
    Not too many folks out, and we had a good time.

2. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Fishing

Hey Ron, I over slept Sunday. Didn't make it as you know. Sounds like it would have been great with , not too many fisherman up there. ... AND DID YOU PAY $6.00 USER FEE? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015

3. Yeah, I paid it. We first went up to where you and I had been before, but nothing was happening there. Remember all the bass activity in the tulies? I thought it would be fun to try to get after them but I couldn't get anything to hit, and didn't see all the surface activity that we saw before.
    Otherwise, i would have parked (legally) a ways below BPB and walked in..

4. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Glad to hear you and the warden had some fun. Any pics you'd like to share? :D

5. I forgot the camera....otherwise I'd be happy to. I'll try to remember next time.

Off Topic here, but there is a NSTRA trial up near Flagstaff this weekend that I may go up to see. If I make it, I'll be sure to take some pictures for all the bird dog/hunting fans out there.