Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out again today to see how the cold weather was going to effect the Dove and Quail. Quail still tuff. The Dove were not flying as much. I didn't get out until 11:00 AM. It was cold out there, 48 degrees but I had Sun until 3:00 Pm, so that was nice.

Caught One Flying.
[/img]

Taking aim.

Got a few.
[/img]

.[/img]

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Way cool. I havent had time to chase birds this season, and probably wont until I fill my archery tag. A deer adds just a little more then soem birds to the freezer. LOL.. But godo looking area, and looks like your ading to the bag regualrly.

I was out on the west side of the Santa ritas this morning, taking a hunting short cut home. found a spot that had about 300 dove flying around everywhere. I havent seen that may birds in one spot in quite a while.

went on to see about 20 hunters, after deer, quail, and no telling what else. Also found bunches of whitetail. But all but one were does. adn the little buck I was able to tell he was a buck, but not enough antlers to show at 500 yards. So didnt take the time to climb the mountain to make sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts