Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am upgrading to a new bow and looking to sell my current one.
I wanted to see before posting if it was appropriate for AHF or if I should stick to good ol craigslist? I saw someone posted about a bow for sale and it seemed to get some backlash.
Just want to make sure it goes to a hunter or future hunter and not get lost in the sauce of craigslist or marketplace.
(Also a left handed bow which is a tough sale lol)

Premium Member
It is ok to post for sale stuff in mercantile however it is generally frowned upon for people to only come on to sell and or make that their first post with no introduction or other contribution here.

It's a hunting forum primarily so likely the person you mention did something like above.

You looking for a canoe?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is ok to post for sale stuff in mercantile however it is generally frowned upon for people to only come on to sell and or make that their first post with no introduction or other contribution here.

It's a hunting forum primarily so likely the person you mention did something like above.

You looking for a canoe?
Right on Rick thanks for the explanation! And not at the moment but if I am looking for one in the future you'll be the first one I contact 馃槀

1 - 4 of 4 Posts