Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on putting in for the Spring Archery Javelina draw along with my son. I've never hunted
them before - in fact, in all my time spent in the desert over the past 7 years, have only seen a them once!

I'd appreciate any info about what unit to put in for, tactics, etc.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Chief, I put in first choice for 35, and my son for a youth hunt in the same. I hope I can bug you if either of us get drawn! :D

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Dutchman,

Let us know what you end up drawing. Chief has his unit nailed down pretty good. I know a little about a few others, and javies are great for getting the kiddos started. Although I only went one for 2 on the kids last year. Both still had fun. And the one I was not able to get in on them was my 12 year old daughter hunting them with her recurve. I have 2 that will be hunting them this year is the draw goes right, and possibly my nephew also. Hes the one who tagged last year. HAM hunt got his with a .357 at about 50 yards. LOL..

Shane

G

·
Good luck for both of you on the draw. Let me know and we'll go out together, haven't put in yet but will probably do so today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts