Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Nice !! I think you got enough firewood stacked up for a few winters, what river or creek is that ? Thats alot of elk in your area, start chasin them FEW MILES to the east TO MY UNIT. !!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
I've seen turkeys climbing all over log piles and recently used landings. Often wondered if there are bugs coming out of the bark from "fresh" cuttings. It's always been after the season closed. JM

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice !! I think you got enough firewood stacked up for a few winters, what river or creek is that ? Thats alot of elk in your area, start chasin them FEW MILES to the east TO MY UNIT. !!!
Haha. Yeah there's a herd of 36 cows that hangs around my house. You can only ever get 4-5 in the frame at a time though!

That there's the blue river.

I've seen turkeys climbing all over log piles and recently used landings. Often wondered if there are bugs coming out of the bark from "fresh" cuttings. It's always been after the season closed. JM
I was actually out scouting for turkeys! That's good to know. I didn't see any but a good thought for when the season comes. Saw elk, mulies, and a black bear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts