Arizonahuntingforums.com banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope we all can share our sunrises and sunsets each day.
When we rise we see His glory to start the day.
When we sit down to rest for the day, His glory is there once more.

This is mine for today 5/14/07.

·
Administrator
6,596 Posts
My wife and I just discussed today how many awesome sun-sets we've had this past week. It's been surreal here lately.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Sunset driving west on the Freeman Rd (37B)

Near Superior

24B Near Queen Valley

My back yard

Unit 23

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Totally awesome Tony!!!

I did think one may have been slightly out-of-focus and another had just a touch too much color saturation :)

Just kidding.

Totally awesome!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hey Tony,
You got some Ironwood or Saguaro blossoms stashed somewhere? This is kind of a tough year, they have not really come out together like past years. Even hard to get a pic of a white wing on the saguaros, they are scrambling to eat.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beautiful pictures Tony.

Here are some I took this morning. Saguaros are almost as hard to get close to as antelope.

Bees are even harder than saguaros. How do you focus on one of those and catch the wing movement still?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tony,
Thanks so much for sharing your photos.
We need to go hunting together some time (as long as it ain't a stinkin pig hunt) :)

As a beginner, I am slowly learning. Your last bunch of pics taught me a lot. The background needs to be darker than the subject. I love that young morning dove pic.

This is an example of what not to do, you will see the ears look pretty good but the subject gets lost with the lighter background. Learning for me is hard work.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is the first photo I posted today after I messed with it some. Not sure which one is the best.

·
Administrator
6,596 Posts
I think both photos are equally good. Both show separate moods yet are using the same subject. That rabbit picture is really good, I think - just need to darken the background a little or maybe just add some color?

Shucks, I need a new camera.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts