Arizonahuntingforums.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone pick up a suppressor lately, to share the wait times? The site, nationalguntrusts.com has a color coded chart to show NFA form 4 approval wait times by state. AZ looks to be one of the longer wait times. Thinking they were one of the early states to relax concealed carry requirements, this seemed odd for a long wait. Anyone recently get a can out of jail? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,480 Posts
It’s like having a baby. Nine months. That has been the average and what mine took.

Reactions: Pirogue

·
Super Moderator
3,480 Posts
Form 4 or form 1? If 4 you either know someone or are very lucky. :)

·
Super Moderator
3,480 Posts
Did you do your own or have it done? I am thinking about doing an oil filter can.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Did you do your own or have it done? I am thinking about doing an oil filter can.
No need for a silly oil filter. the Form 1 community has gone leaps and bounds from oil filters, napa wix, even freezer plugs. Today's form 1 cans take a step from From 4 cans and improve upon them. You can customize to your liking versus getting a commercial do it all can (which CAN do it all but not very great at any one thing) Materials range from Al, HTSS, Ti, and even Inconnel. Many of these Form 1 guys have moved onto or came from Form 4 manufacturing and offer DIY parts and kits. While it is certainly better if you have a lathe or something, but all you really need is a jig (plenty of chose from), a drill press that doesnt wobble (sometimes even a hand held drill will work) and MAYBE a dremel and chainsaw file to clip the side of the cups.
Styles of cups come in K cups, 60 or 50 degree cones. Radials are what you want for subs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts