The World Championship Coyote Calling Contest

Discussion in 'Predators & Furbearers' started by cgmartin, Aug 8, 2006.

1. thought i would let any of you that are interested know the dates to the word championship calling contest. this year and next year it will be held here in Williams, AZ on 11-30 - 12-02. are any of you planning on attending? well i hope to see some of you there.
    Let me know if any of you need more info.
    Clint

2. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Clint, since I don't have any big game to hunt this year and now have more time on my hands....
    I am glad you posted this. I think I'll make out there. I think I just missed the other calling contest up in Globe or it maybe this weekend, that I'll have to check.

3. sounds good, it should be alot of fun and some good calling. well i hope to see you up there, there will be alot of very good callers but i think that us natives have a little more feel for the land but we will see. Weasel are you coming down for this one? i am a member of PM also, great to see you here.
    Clint

4. I won't be able to make it. I'll try to make the PM hunt but I'm not sure I can even do that this time.