Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a guy in our last hunter ed class tell me that you can take 4 deer a year in AZ and i told him no one pre year i teach hunter ed and he keep going on about it well i cut him off at the knee's in front of the rest of the class well to say the next day this 50 some year old guy was dropped out :D little o me lmao 5'5 female makes this guy drop out how cool!!!! i guess i hang out to much with Don Martin!! :lol: i had to share that also his name is now in the hands of G & F

G

·
Wasn't to many years ago that I can remember getting two tags per calender year. We always had left-over tags. That sure has changed with the influx of all the "newbe"s"

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah

yeah i know i dont remember that but was told about it just made me mad when he was trying to tell me otherwise and they still hunt 4 deer a year :shock: boy G&F will have fun this deer season checking on them.

G

·
More Than One!

You can get more than one Big Game animal per year. Not four though.
If you get a Tag and you win the Super Raffle. :lol:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah

yeah i know he was talking about the draw and over the counter tags his wife even said yes you can take 4 deer a year :shock: boy this whole famliy was messed up they made there two boys take the class and they didnt want "to kill anything" they were a joke. but they will get caught now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts