this was funny but not

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by Desert_Ram, Mar 27, 2007.

1. I had a guy in our last hunter ed class tell me that you can take 4 deer a year in AZ and i told him no one pre year i teach hunter ed and he keep going on about it well i cut him off at the knee's in front of the rest of the class well to say the next day this 50 some year old guy was dropped out :D little o me lmao 5'5 female makes this guy drop out how cool!!!! i guess i hang out to much with Don Martin!! :lol: i had to share that also his name is now in the hands of G & F

2. Chief

Chief Guest

Wasn't to many years ago that I can remember getting two tags per calender year. We always had left-over tags. That sure has changed with the influx of all the "newbe"s"

3. yeah

yeah i know i dont remember that but was told about it just made me mad when he was trying to tell me otherwise and they still hunt 4 deer a year :shock: boy G&F will have fun this deer season checking on them.

4. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

More Than One!

You can get more than one Big Game animal per year. Not four though.
    If you get a Tag and you win the Super Raffle. :lol:

5. yeah

yeah i know he was talking about the draw and over the counter tags his wife even said yes you can take 4 deer a year :shock: boy this whole famliy was messed up they made there two boys take the class and they didnt want "to kill anything" they were a joke. but they will get caught now.