Arizona Hunting Forums banner

Time in the Field

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Desert_Ram 
Chief,

I'm more then a little green with envy. Last time I actually sat down and counted. I came up with close to 60 days a year. Not quite as many this last year but should be within a couple of days of that. And this year I have been lucky in scouting and have not had to spend as many days out hunting as I have in the past.

And if the credit card stuff is correct, I might be up north quite a bit this fall.... LOL

Shane

Up for sale,

Where are you going?

Can I come along?

LOL.. Seriously, your moving? That could be good or bad. Who, what, when, where. ???

Shane

Chief,

Going to become a snow bird?? I'm more envious now. But that would give me a good reason to visit that part of the country. My brother is just north of Spokane Wash. Cant be to far from anywhere in Montana or Wyoming.

Now is there any way I can still get into your soon to become not back yard?? Come Sept I would like another chance at that certain critter I seen this last hunt. LOL.. Goign to hae to get down there and return your pole and have you show me that trail head.

Good luck on finding a buyer soon, and getting good acerage up north.

SHane

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.