Total Bonus Points

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by AZ~ThunderDan, Apr 18, 2007.

1. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Since the 2007 elk and antelope draws have ended - and most of the hip-hip-hoorays have subsided, I was wondering what the TBP counts are for everyone here.

My current bonus point totals are as follows: 2 for deer, 6 for antelope and 2 for elk.

If you are unsure of your total bonus point accumulations, you can click Here to determine your current totals.

For anyone who might be unfamiliar with the AZG&FD website, select the option - View Draw Results/Bonus Points and fill in the required fields.

2. I have 6 for deer,

8 for sheep,

One point for everything else I dont apply for ( hunters safety point) bear, bison,

And 2 for everything else I do apply for. ( hunters safety and loyalty point) Being antelope, elk, turkey, javalina

Thats about it.

Shane

3. DEER: 8
    ANTELOPE: 3
    ELK: 11
    BIGHORN SHEEP: 10
    BUFFALO: 1
    TURKEY: 2
    JAVELINA: 2
    BEAR: 1

I'm hopin' fer a 13B deer tag.

4. Chief

Chief Guest

Elk = :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Sheep = :roflpmp: :roflpmp: :roflpmp: :roflpmp: :roflpmp: :roflpmp: :roflpmp: :roflpmp: :roflpmp: :roflpmp: :roflpmp: :roflpmp:

Buffalo = More than the above

Antelope = 5

5. nice way to look at it Chief........... :lol2:

6. Chief

Chief Guest

If you don't keep a sense of humor about this stuff, it'll drive ya to drink, and as most of ya know I don't drink :lol: water that is.

What is really frustrating with me is that with my age and deteriating back condition the time is growing short for a quality elk hunt, this coming year or the following at most is it. I have killed more than enough elk, but all have been for the freezer, now is the time for one for the wall. I want my youngest grandson (2 years old) to be able to say: "Boy! grandpa sure did shoot a BIG elk." And I want my next youngest to say "Yeah he sure did and I was with him when he did it."

7. my BPs

ok wel dont laugh at mine ok guys here they are

Deer 2
    Antelope 1
    Elk 1
    Bighorn 1
    buffalo 1
    Turkey 3
    Javelina 1
    Bear 1

LMAO we just dont put in for alot of the other hunts we do archery deer and i had an elk tag last year with no luck :cry: and love turkey hunting is what we do though guess we need to do more hunting lol

8. DEER: 3
    ANTELOPE: 4
    ELK: 3
    BIGHORN SHEEP: 11
    TURKEY: 3

9. rk

rk Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Hey Chief, have you called the G&F draw department to see what max points is for elk, and how many people there are with that many points? Have you been putting in by yourself, or with someone else who has fewer points? Just curious...

Anyway, here are mine. Since it says these numbers are as of last fall, I guess it does not include the points I just earned for elk and antelope.

DEER: 5
    ANTELOPE: 8
    ELK: 6
    BIGHORN SHEEP: 9
    TURKEY: 1

10. Muley727

Muley727 Guest

deer - 1
    antelope - 0