Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two bricks (2200) rounds up for trade. No sale. I need primers for reloading and looking to move these bricks to a guy who wants to plink with the grandkids. Please PM if interested.

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts
Pm on the way

Reactions: Buster

·
Super Moderator
13,841 Posts
My Grandsson is almost 18, GIRLS are more Important then Grandpa wanting to go plink, even though He likes my toys, Soon it will be Grandpa, Can I borrow a certain toy and me and girlfriend want to go shooting, AH also, You got any ammo I can use ??? This Day is coming !!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
My Grandsson is almost 18, GIRLS are more Important then Grandpa wanting to go plink, even though He likes my toys, Soon it will be Grandpa, Can I borrow a certain toy and me and girlfriend want to go shooting, AH also, You got any ammo I can use ??? This Day is coming !!!
Your grandson will figure it out eventually. Lol 😂. He's got the right idea about "borrowing" ammo though. Why put in effort and money to horde your own when you can shoot all of someone elses stockpile? Ha-ha

·
Super Moderator
13,841 Posts
My stockpile will cost him Plenty, or trade for labor first.

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts
Im out......next in line

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lmfao- I’ll entertain any reasonable offers!

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn I guess I shouldn't of been handing 209 primers at the store lol. Gave away a bunch to some cowboy shooters
Any of you guys scanning for ammo, powder, or primers, I will make it worth your while to trade for these bricks. Just looking to roll some TSS. I’m not dying for hunting ammo, so can also trade 12 gauge loads. PM if interested.

·
Super Moderator
13,841 Posts
Our Wal Mart has 0 ammo, no nothing, unless they got it in back in storage. Lots of boxs of Orange Clays, to shoot though.

·
Registered
784 Posts
If you have some large pistol primers I'd be willing to trade you straight across for 209 shotgun primers.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you have some large pistol primers I'd be willing to trade you straight across for 209 shotgun primers.
Lo siento, can’t trade handgun stuff, but can do a 100 round Winchester 12g #8 value pack for say 1000 box of primers.

E77B66E2-0E5D-40E2-9BBF-503A5C2B3CC3.jpeg

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha I cant do that.
No worries man! The primers are for a summer project, so I’m not hard up for them. The way I figure it is, if I don’t trade the ammo, none of it will go to waste.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Giving this post a bump and update. I’ve traded some 22lr to help a couple guys out. Still have one unopened brick of 1100 rounds up for trade.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts