Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried alittle Trout Fishing on The Salt. Fish are biting. I didn't land any they got off my line before I could reel them in. But it was fun.

Upstream - a few fishermen. They were using flyes. Almost all were Fly Fishing.

Downstream-

Red Mountain-

Any one else get out this past weekend?

·
Administrator
6,603 Posts
Any one else get out this past weekend?
Not really, but fishing the Salt sounds like a lot of fun.

Me, I hauled fire-wood most of the day. Luckily, I had my wife, friend hoghead, and his kids to help. Thanks again Jim, Shea and Matt the Machine!!

Looked like you had a great day outdoors Paul. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Paul,

Looks like you had a good time. Although with distractions I will agree its sometimes hard to keep yourself together and land fish :lol: :lol:

Shane

·
Registered
124 Posts
I take it you liked the scenery better on the Salt than going up north to scout for turkeys this weekend. LOL :shock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put the Turkey Scout on hold this pass weekend. The road up to Chevelon Lake was closed. A friend call me and told me. He was up there for Boyscouts. I was going to go but my son wasn't felling all that well. BUT we are going up this weekend. I check the calendar and it looks like Easter weekend coming up. Well It shouldn't be that crowded this weekend RIGHT????? My son and his friend have off from school, so I am planning on heading up by noon. Setup camp by 2:00 PM. YEE HAW! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts